Wednesday, January 06, 2010

19 Free Web Hosting Sites With No Ads

Posted by Gobanimo Isaaq at Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Starting from nothing to having your very own personal website that is accessible to anyone on the web is a huge leap. We know some people like to take the process slowly, step-by-step before investing in real web hosting. So, we compiled a short simple list of the best free web hosting sites that you can join and get free web hosting completely free. Each with it’s own unique edge. Some free web hosts has cPanel already incorporated, some offer more disk space and bandwidth, some free web hosts are known to reliable, and some are great for it’s simplicity. For whatever reason you may like a certain web host listed below, is guaranteed to deliver.

Note that this list of the best free web hosting sites has NO FORCED ADS whatsoever and enables you to use your very own domains free of charge.

  1. Blogger – Blogger enables anyone to easily create their very own unique personal blog completely free under the .blogspot sub-domain. If you have your very own personal domain name already, you can easily adjust it so it will reflect your new domain name instead of the .blogspot sub-domain. Knowing that Blogger is run by Google, you can forget about worrying about web space.
  2. Webs – Webs offers anyone the ability to create their very own website within minutes! With the tools that comes equipped with registering with Webs.com, it makes it easy for anyone to personalize their own website.
  3. Tumblr – Tumblr is just like Blogger except is simplicity at it’s max. If you are a person who plans on creating a blog, using Blogger or Tumblr can easily supplement the job. Tumblr also accepts custom domain names just like Blogger.
  4. Weebly – An ad-free alternative to easily create your own website or blog within matter of seconds is with Weebly’s advance site building tools. Weebly’s advance site building features emphasizes on being beginner friendly. Which means, basically anyone can customize and add features to their Weebly page without any prior coding knowledge.
  5. DotEasy – DotEasy’s simple free hosting plan enables new webmasters the ability to use up to 100MB of hosting storage and 1GB of data transfers (bandwidth). The plan also comes equipped with the ability to create 10 e-mail accounts and host 10 add-on domain names.
  6. Mister – Mister free web hosting plan supplies new webmasters the capability of using up to 250MB of disk space and 5GB of bandwidth. No problems. No hassles. No loopholes.
  7. 000WebHost – 000WebHost has been the leading free web host for sometime now. With the surplus features that 000WebHost supplements web host users, you almost think it is a paid web hosting. 000WebHost offers 1.5GB of disk space and permits 100GB of bandwidth usage every month.
  8. AwardSpace – AwardSpace free web hosting plan offers 200MB of disk space and 5GB of bandwidth. Also allows FTP access, domain hosting, and more.
  9. FreeHostia – FreeHostia’s Chocolate free web hosting plan offers the best of the best. Offers 24/7 customer service, 250MB disk space, 6GB of monthly bandwidth, and comes equipped with 40 1-click install scripts completely free.
  10. x10Hosting – 500MB of disk space, 10GB of monthly data transfers, cPanel feature, GD library installed already, FTP access, sub-domains, add-on domains, parked domains, and many features more.
  11. Byethost – Byethost offers free tech support, MySQL databases & PHP support, FTP access, the ability to create your very own forum and much more. Enables 5.5GB of disk space and 200GB of monthly transfers.
  12. 0Fees – A professional free web host alternative that offers much more than free web hosting. 0Fee’s servers comes equipped with a cluster of powerful web servers that are all interconnected to act as one super computer. This advanced technology is unheard of especially in the market of free web hosting. 0Fees offers 300MB of disk space, 10GB of monthly transfers, comes with PHP with MySQL databases, and allows up to 5 sub-, add-on domains.
  13. 110MB – 110MB offers 110 disk space, up to 100GB monthly transfers, and offers 24/7 customer service. 110MB is a ad-free web host.
  14. 50Webs – 50Webs enables unlimited domains to be hosted on their servers. 60MB of disk space and free FTP access control. Comes equipped with an easy to use control panel with full 24/7 customer support.
  15. HostHelpers – Disk space 1GB, 10GB of monthly bandwidth, and comes with the ability to do Cron jobs.
  16. HelioHost – HelioHost free web hosting plans comes with 250MB of disk space and 2.5GB of monthly bandwidth. COmes with cPanel with FTP access.
  17. HostCell – Free full featured cPanel hosting with PHP, Perl, ASP.net, Java, and more. Comes ad free with FTP access. 300MB of disk space and 5GB of bandwidth.
  18. 000Space – 000Space comes with a Vista build in control panel. Allows up to 50 mySQL databases, 50 domains, phpMyAdmin, and access to a FTP account. Comes with 5.5GB of disk space and 200GB of monthly transfers.
  19. My3GB – 3GB of disk space, 30GB of bandwidth, 2 MySQL databases, and PHP scripting with no forced ads. Comes with FTP access as well.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all friends regarding this paragraph, while I am also zealous of getting experience.

my webpage :: krankenversicherung für ärzte

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the
eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Excellent work!

my webpage: how to start a reseller hosting business
my web page - Top 10 Reseller Hosting

Anonymous said...

I do not comment, however after reading through a few of the remarks here "19 Free Web Hosting Sites With No Ads".

I actually do have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Is it just me or does it seem like some of these responses appear like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on additional places, I would like to follow you. Could you list of the complete urls of all your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

my web site home loan rates

Anonymous said...

What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid other users like its helped me. Great job.

my homepage - server hosting

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails
with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?

Many thanks!

Also visit my website ... student loan consolidation benefits
My web site > Low Interest Rate Student Loan Consolidation

Anonymous said...

I'll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can't to find your email
subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Look into my site; dsquared online outlet
my site: online parfum outlet

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for
the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

my web-site: get a home with bad credit
My website :: bad credit home equity

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering
which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Here is my webpage; vergleich von krankenkassen

Anonymous said...

I am sure this post has touched all the internet people, its really really nice paragraph on building up new webpage.


Also visit my web page; stay at home work opportunities

Anonymous said...

I am genuinely pleased to read this webpage posts
which includes tons of useful data, thanks for providing these statistics.


my webpage home mortgage loans with bad credit
Also see my web site - home loans

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've really loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing in your feed and I hope you write once more soon!

my page: search affiliate programs

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to make a good article… but what
can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to
get anything done.

Also visit my webpage - all inclusive cayman islands vacation packages
My web site :: florida vacations

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something
that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.

I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Also visit my blog post: idea for small business

Anonymous said...

Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with after that you can write if
not it is difficult to write.

Here is my website: affiliate Ebook

Anonymous said...

Pretty portion of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact enjoyed
account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing for your feeds
and even I success you access persistently fast.

my webpage - krankenkasse
My web site > gesetzliche krankenkasse kosten

Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage's posts everyday along with a mug of coffee.

Also visit my weblog ... Private Krankenversicherungen

Anonymous said...

Hey excellent blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a massive amount work?
I've virtually no knowledge of programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I just needed to ask. Thank you!

Stop by my web-site ... the business idea

Anonymous said...

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity on the topic of unexpected emotions.



Here is my site :: click the following document

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined
your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

Feel free to visit my site natural search engine optimization services

Anonymous said...

Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs
use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

my webpage can you refinance your mortgage with bad credit

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are pleasant in favor of new users.

Feel free to visit my blog; please click the next web page

Anonymous said...

Hi all, here every one is sharing these kinds of experience, therefore it's pleasant to read this webpage, and I used to pay a quick visit this website everyday.

Here is my website; This Web site

Anonymous said...

I seldom write remarks, however i did a few searching
and wound up here "19 Free Web Hosting Sites With No Ads".
And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind.
Could it be just me or does it give the impression like some of these responses appear like they are coming from brain dead folks?
:-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to
post. Would you make a list of the complete urls of your
social pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


Feel free to visit my web site: please click the Next post

Anonymous said...

It's Fine to discover that at last a website exactly where the blogger knows what he is saying just about.

My website billig urlaub machen 2013

Jerry Chan said...

I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. The web site style is great, the articles is really excellent. Good job, cheers

 

Copyright © 2012 Somaliland | Design by Kenga Ads-template